The following are several ways a site can be beneficial to you as a professional:
1. Share materials, news, events and more
Anything that you post to your site will instantly be accessible by your peers, colleagues, and students from school or from home.
2. Online Collaboration and Community Building
Facilitate online collaboration in faculty and/or student research. Disseminate your research and, as faculty, use in recruitment of interested students in your particular area of research.
3. Get your students posting so that they can share their work and thoughts
Your site can be used to share your students’ work which you can quickly upload, co-manage, and even edit.
4. Share supplemental course material
Your site can share extra information for interested students and create the space for reflecting on classes as a productive – and even collaborative – experience.
5. Integrate videos, podcasts, and other media
In just a couple of clicks, you can embed online videos, multimedia presentations, slideshows and more right into your posts.
6. Create sites for clubs, student groups, events, or just about any type of group related to your interest
Sites @ saumag make it easy to organize groups by keeping everyone informed.
7. Get feedback or gather information
You can use comments, forums, or even customized gravity forms to collect feedback, survey data, or ask anyone you’d like to give input or ideas.